Gripple Fast Trak is used to install electrical containment, pipe, and ducts.
Fast Trak is a bracket suspension solution for mechanical and electrical services. You can use it to remove labour-intensive onsite activity associated with traditional suspension systems. It’s a pre-fabricated, off-site solution that eases the installation of cable containment, pipework and ductwork in building services applications.
- Six times faster than traditional suspension systems.
- Safety locks keep the bracket and track secure once in place.
- Track bend under the bracket for a neat finish.
- Removes the need to cut threaded rods.
- Tracks are concealed for a smart finish.
- The bracket can be moved to adjust to any position changes during installation.
- Gripple Fast Trak can be multi-tiered to provide extra space for additional services.
- The brackets at each end of the soffit can help you measure the distance from each end.
- Gripple Fast Trak can be stacked for space-saving on site storage.
- Fire rated.